HYLO GEL: All the benefits of HYLO® - twice as powerful!
HYLO GEL offers STRONG & long lasting dry eye relief
- Contains 2mg/mL Sodium Hyaluronate, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water
- Has notably higher viscosity for STRONG and long-lasting moisture supply without impairment of vision
- Provides intensive lubrication of the cornea and conjunctiva)
- Is preservative free and usually very well tolerated
- Is free of phosphates so that complications like deposits in the cornea are avoided
- HYLO®GEL - for the intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface in more severe and persistent dry eye sensation including treatment after surgical procedures
How does HYLO GEL work?
HYLO Gel eye drops contain Sodium Hyaluronate, the same ingredient as in HYLO.
Who can use HYLO GEL?
HYLO Gel is suitable for all ages, for pregnant women and during lactation.
When should you not use HYLO GEL?
HYLO GEL should not be used if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. As HYLO GEL is preservative free it is well tolerated even when used over extended periods of time. In very rare cases hypersensitive reactions like burning or excessive tearing have been reported which stopped immediately when the use of HYLO GEL was discontinued.