Hylo Dual Intense
($75.99 per box)
Hylo Dual Intense
Purchase a minimum of 4 dry eye products and get free shipping.
Intensive relief from chronic and persistent dry eye and inflammatory symptoms.
Why has your doctor recommended using HYLO DUAL INTENSE™?
- Offers immediate comfort (no stinging upon application), moisturizes and protects your eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time.
- Offers immediate intensive lubrication of chronically dry eye.
- Relieves inflammatory symptoms such as burning and itching.
- Long-lasting dry eye relief for fewer daily applications.
- Preservative free and usually very well tolerated.
- Phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea.
How does HYLO DUAL INTENSE™ work?
HYLO DUAL INTENSE™ eye drops contain a high concentration of high molecular weight Sodium Hyaluronate which makes it exceptionally viscous and provides the ocular surface with intensive, soothing and long-lasting moisturization. The Ectoine stabilizes the tear film and protects tears from excessive evaporation for extended dry eye relief.
The interaction of Sodium Hyaluronate and Ectoine provides intensive long-lasting lubrication of the ocular surface and protects against evaporation of tears. Together, they provide relief from environmentally-triggered irritations and inflammatory symptoms, such as itching and burning.
HYLO DUAL INTENSE™:
- Contains 2mg/ml Sodium Hyaluronate, 20mg/ml Ectoine, a borate buffer and water.
- Offers intensive relief from chronic and persistent dry eye and inflammatory symptoms, such as itching and burning.
When should HYLO DUAL INTENSE™be used?
HYLO DUAL INTENSE™ was developed for patients with more severe, chronic and persistent dry eye symptoms and for those who suffer from prolonged discomfort due to inflammatory symptoms e.g., itching and burning.
Who can use HYLO DUAL INTENSE™ and how often / how long?
Generally, adults and children 6 years and older instill one drop of HYLO DUAL INTENSE™three times a day into each eye. If you use HYLO DUAL INTENSE™ more frequently (e.g. more than 10 times per day) or suffer from severe complaints, please consult with your ophthalmologist or optometrist.
If you are pregnant, could be pregnant, or are breast-feeding, please ask your doctor or pharmacist before using HYLO DUAL INTENSE™. During pregnancy and lactation, as well as for children under 12, HYLO DUAL INTENSE™ should not be used more than 10 times per day.
HYLO DUAL INTENSE™ is suitable for long-term treatment. However, as with all health concerns, you should consult your doctor if your symptoms persist.
When should you NOT use HYLO DUAL INTENSE™?
HYLO DUAL INTENSE™ should not be used if you are hypersensitive any of the ingredients.
Is HYLO DUAL INTENSE™ suitable for contact lens wearers?
Due to the high viscosity, HYLO DUAL INTENSE™ should not be used while wearing contact lenses.
How to store HYLO DUAL INTENSE™?
Store below 25°C.
For more information please read the package insert! As with all health concerns you should consult your doctor when your symptoms persist.